GM-1612-UB8 GPS Receiver Module
The Skynav GM-1612-UB8 is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor.
- Build on high performance, low-power ublox UBX-M8030-KT chip set
- Ultra high Track sensitivity: -167dBm
- Built in high gain LNA
- Perfect compatibility ublox NEO-M8Q
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Low power consumption: Max 40mA@3.3V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Operating voltage: 2.8V to 3.6V
- Operating temperature range:-40to85℃
- SMD type with stamp holes
- Small form factor: 16x12.2x2.6mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
The Skynav GM-1612-UB8 is a complete GNSS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GNSS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
Its –167dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GNSS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like PNDs, mobile phones, cameras and vehicle navigation systems.