GM-100-M3 GPS Receiver
The SKYNAV GM-100-M3 is a complete GPS engine receiver that features super sensitivity,ultra low power and small form factor.
- Build on high performance, low-power MediaTek AG3331 chipset
- Ultra high Track sensitivity: -165dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built in high gain LNA
- The built-in super capacitor for backup ephemeris
- Low power consumption: Max 30mA@3.3V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.0V to 5.0V
- Operating temperature range:-40to85℃
- Patch Antenna Size: 25x25x4mm
- Small form factor: 49x39x13.4mm
- Communication type: RS232
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
The SKYNAV GM-100-M3 is a complete GPS engine receiver that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of receiver, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
Its –165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where the GPS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the receiver easy to integrate into vehicle navigation systems.