GM-100-U8 GNSS Receiver
The GM-100-U8 is a GNSS receivers featuring the high performance u-blox M8 positioning engine.
- Build on high performance, low-power u-blox UBX-M8030-KT chip set
- Ultra high sensitivity: -167dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built in high gain LNA
- Low power consumption: Max 45mA@3.3V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Operating voltage: 3.0V--5.0V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃
- Patch Antenna Size: 25x25x4mm
- Small form factor: 49x39x13.4mm
- Communication type: RS232
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
The GM-100-U8 is a GNSS receivers featuring the high performance u-blox M8 positioning engine. These flexible and cost effective receivers offer numerous connectivity options in a miniature package.
The 72-channel u-blox M8 positioning engine boasts a Time-To-First-Fix (TTFF) of under 1 second. The dedicated acquisition engine, with over 1 million correlators is capable of massive parallel time/frequency space searches, enabling it to find satellites instantly. Innovative design and technology suppresses jamming sources and mitigates multipath effects, giving GM-100-U8 GNSS receivers excellent navigation performance even in the most challenging environments.